Monday, July 13, 2009

Same sh*t, different day

I am supremely annoyed this morning. Don't know why. This morning is no different from any other one. Wake up(alone), eat cereal(alone), get ready for work, blah blah blah. I am so overwhelmed and tired right now. There are about four projects that I'm working on, all of which require my undivided attention. Along with that, my son is home from summer vacation, there is drama in my family, and I still have my responsibilities at work to contend with. Oh yeah, lets not forget the "joys" of being in a long distance relationship. Whew! I love it though. I know that one of these days I'm going to drag myself out of bed and success will be waiting to greet me. Sooooo, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...

later
Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...