Monday, July 13, 2009

I LOVE THIS JIGGA RIGHT HERE!

MEET LAFAYETTE REYNOLDS

For those of you that are not aware, I am a die hard TrueBlood fan. More importantly, I love Lafeyette. At the end of season were they left fans wondering if he was dead or alive, I about lost it. As you can see he is still alive and kicking. Besides the fact that he is just a phenomenal character, he makes some valid points that actually not only fit in the show, but that actually apply to real life. Take the above video as a prime example. For those of you not up on TruBlood, you need to join the party. Until then, take a listen to my Boi, Mr. Lafayette Renolds.

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...