Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Series: Locked and Loaded

Random stuff that occurs to me when I've been "overserved." Like now.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Why is it that I have like, 500 chanels and I only watch 5 of them?
How much food can a skinny five year old boy really consume in one day?
There really is no way to prepare yourself the end of a relationship.
If I could have one super power I would definately be a jumper.
I wonder if George W. Bush feels sorry for any of this mess.
Why do people cheat on each other?
What does Donald Trumps hair really look like

I could go on. I won't.
Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...