Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Series 1 update:

I have gotten a few responses on the "Strap-ology 101 series. Some funny, some off the wall. What i'm going to do is wait about a week to post them at the same time. Be patient people, it is a virtue. By all means, keep sending in your responses. And tell a friend about my little blog. The more, the merrier. Its going get very interesting here, I promise!

Email me at
Facegyrl@yahoo.com
Dont click on my email addy from here, go to your actual email provider and send it from there. I have a bug on blogger that i'm working out with my emails.

Ima holla
Thanks
Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...