Monday, June 8, 2009

The unedited ramblings pt:1

I am terrified of spiders.

My friends (aka:the sisters) are my real family They are the most hopelessly heterosexual woman I have EVER seen, yet they love me unconditionally.

I have my very own personal army. Its a great thing to feel so protected not only by God, but by good people.

My son is the most important thing in the world to me. My younger brother is a very close second.

In my life I have made many mistakes, but I can truly say that I learned something from all of them.

I am a firm believer in karma, so there's no need for revenge.

Sometimes I see entire episodes of life in my head. It plays like a movie. Strange, but very helpful.

It is my firm belief that, without a doubt, "thats just my baby daddy" is the dumbest and most embarrassing song (and video)ever created.

I cant front, even though i'm 30 years old, I bump Gucci Mane at least once day. GUCCI!

Never will I understand why or how people can be closed-minded, judgemental, or republican.

Don't know how I survived without ON DEMAND for as long as I did.

I hate scary movies and chick flicks.

Still haven't figured out what love has to do with anything.

If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.



That's just the tip of the iceberg.
More of me to come
Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...