Sunday, June 7, 2009

Strap-ology 101



This is a topic near and dear to my heart. However, as I am generally on the receiving end, I am pretty sure that I am not the person that should be writing about this. I DO NOT STRAP UP. It's just not going to happen, point blank, period. I just think I look damn ridiclous trying to do that sh*t. I mean, i've done it, but I hated it (she liked it, but who cares about her). I was just so out of my element that I faked every single moment of it, and who has time for all that? Everything aint for everybody, ya know. What I am going to do, is have a few guest bloggers on here that know much more about being "givers." If anyone has something they want to share about this topic, let me know. I know this is a very touchy subject and I am interested to see what people have to say. I am going to withhold my thoughts on the matter until after I see what ya'll think. This should be very interesting.


So welcome to sistahstar.com's first series: strap-ology 101



Got something to say? hit me up - facegyrl@yahoo.com


xoxo

Nik

1 comment:

AJourneyLessTaken said...

i have been on both sides....and i cant pick which one i like better....but im kinda an androgynous lesbian so...go figure

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...