Friday, June 12, 2009

Explain this bullsh*t to me, please.

I just went to lunch at a chain restaurant across from my job. They weren't that busy, not even crowded. There were SEVERAL tables open. I sat in the bar area since my break is just an hour and you dont have to wait to be seated over there. Please, somebody, anybody, tell me why this heffa was sitting at the BAR, not even just the bar AREA, but the actual f*cking BAR, with her daughter next to her????!!!! Miss thing had her a presidente' margarita in front of her and the little girl had her little kids cup in front of her. WTH!!!! Why would anyone plop their child down at a bar? Oh lawd, why? Like one of my favorite bloggers, Jia of shesofly.com and missjia.com says: I dont condone n*gga sh*t on any level! A mess...

Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...