Friday, June 12, 2009

Twitter me baby, go head baby...





I have been putting this off for a very, very long time. This is something I truly do not want to do. Ugh, I am dreading the mere thought. However, at this point in the game, I think it is unavoidable. So here goes: I am going to join Twitter. AGHHHHHHH!!!!!


I don't want to do it. I mean I really don't want to do it. I'm just not into it like that. I know it sounds strange coming from a blogger, but it's almost like I just don't care enough to get into it. Years ago, I got a facebook page because a dear friend (wut up Yaz!) was all about it. I never put one thing on that d*mn page. It just sat there, stuck in cyberspace, forever.


When I first checked out Twitter a while ago, it just seemed like too much d*amn work. Like what's the point? I'm already here on blogger giving up all of my thoughts. Must I get on Twitter and give up all of my actions as well?


Apparently so.


Now after having said all that, let me tell you what's probably going to happen. I'm going to join Twitter and fall madly inlove with the sh*t. It's going to become one more thing I torture my poor Blackberry with at all hours of the day and night. I'm going to be "Twitting" my life away in a weeks time. Mark my words. Never fails...


Ugh..

Well, off I go to join my next addiction.

Nik

2 comments:

Th3 Xp3erynce said...

I hate Twitter. But that is just me. I joined and then I left.

LaLeezy said...

I don't know about this twitter business. Society is relly pushin it these days!!!...lol.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...