Thursday, April 29, 2010

WAIT, WHAT THE HELL?! WELL HOW ABOUT THAT?! LOL

OK How about this:
My homegirl (girl A) used to date this chick (girl B). Nothing major, just a quick little fling. They did the do of course, because lesbians CAN NOT keep their hands off one another (LOL).  Anyway, they end up just cool friends. Fast forward. Girl B meets this other chick (girl C), who happens to be SUPER CLOSE with A. B and C don't know this at the time. They start talking and hit it off. Lots in common, good convo, all of that... Then they find out they have that mutual friend in girl A. Yep. Ok so now what? For me its simple. They can be NOTHING more than friends. If you have slept with, or even been to lunch on some "lets check each other out ish" with anyone I consider a real friend, its a wrap. Your ass is and un-dateable and MOST DEFINITELY un-f*ckable. Now had it been just an acquaintance or any other random associate, I would at least give it a second thought, but A and C are BEYOND close. So for me, its a wrap. Its unfortunate too, because from what I can tell, B and C where REALLY where hitting it off. Listening to them talk was so super cute. I could tell it was giving C something she really needed, as she was coming out of a very stressful situation in her life. But OH-THE-HELL-WELL. However, everyone doesn't think like I do(as a matter of fact, NONE of the people I LIKE think like me at all). I know some people are going to say that there are far too few eligible women to allow a good one to slip through your fingers based on some one time fling bs. Or, if the friend was totally cool with it, (which she is) and it only happened once, blah blah blah, go for it...
I can't even do it, nor can I cosign Girl C doing it. This just goes to show once again, how freaking small the black gay community is. Of all the lesbians everywhere, these two find each other and hit it off... SMDH.


Anyway
Input please


*STAR*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok well i have/was in a similar situation. i was a no-nonsense type of a person when it relates to going behind my friends. Especially those who are "my girls". Her ex was new in town. She suggested we hang out. I was cool with that. It was completely platonic.....THEN....My friend was like if you guys ever dated i would not be upset at all. In my mind i thought she was crazy. To me it was absolutely out of the question. I was like really "who does that?" I actually told the ex about the conversation. I told her how absurd her suggestion was. She expressed the same feelings. Well we continued to hang out. At any rate, her ex then started to push up on me. Well......i battled with the idea for quite a minute. I consulted other friends to get their input. Then i called and talked to my friend to tell her what i was feeling. It was against the "code of friendship". At that time it was what some would say a necessary evil. It was what i needed at that time. Although i doubt i should travel that road again. But i am still good with my friend and she is still like a sister to me. I say if you see a potential connection go for it...you never know what may be in the cards for you. Take a chance on the possibilities........ :)

Hayze's Mic said...

I'd say this is quite a situation buddy. How interested are/were you in girl B? If your interest is still peaked, it might be worth exploring!

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...