Thursday, April 15, 2010

Touch me Not Studs... What.The.Hell?

I know I haven't posted in along time. Technically this applies a locked and loaded post. So here ya go I.C.! Sorry for the delay.


THESE TOUCH ME NOT STUDS CAN GO THE HELL ON!


That is the dumbest ish I have ever heard of in my life. 
Im sorry but it is.


I just saw a video on Youtube where this lesbian couple are discussing the "touch me not" syndrome. 
The femme chick was expressing how she had to kinda coax her stud girlfriend into allowing her to perform the business. The stud chick stated that she had been a a "touch me not" chick for about 8 years. 
*blink blink* no, no, no, just NO.
This b*tch said she hadn't gotten head in 8 years. 8 YEARS???!!!
Hold up, let me tell you one damn thing right now: Let me not get some head in 8 MONTHS, imma be a raging bitch. Hell, even 8 WEEKS and im not gonna be the nicest person either. But 8 YEARS?! GURL BYE... 
You dont even wanna know! 


The other thing that really irked me about this video is that the stud chick was so overly concerned about how she sounded. Her girl said something like "you be calling my name all cute." Stud chick got kinda mad and replied," uh uh, I never call your name like that, u know I use my deep man voice." Like she was overly concerned about maintaining her "masculinity." Who the hell cares if you sound like a dude? You are NOT a dude!Get over yourself! 
Now I understand that there are studs, lots of women period,  that have had terrible things happen to them that cause them not to want to be touched in that way. These are not the ladies that i'm referring to. Im talking about these faking ass imma dude type-a-broads that are so sold on the fantasy of maleness, that they don't want anyone to get at the vajay-jay. It makes no sense.And what if you're in a relationship with someone who genuinely ENJOYS giving head? Thats just not fair to them. I wouldn't last 5 seconds in that one. Sorry.  


Now to be fair, I have to say that these lesbians that don't like penetration confuse me too, but not as much. If you go long enough without wearing your earrings, the hole WILL close. And re-opening that mutha hurts. So, yeah, I kinda get it, kinda not. But anyway, these ratchet ass studs bay bay. A mess.


Enough of this silly sh*t. Im going to bed. 


*Sips Chandon*
And good evening...
Imperial Star

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! OMG! This made my day...and 8 weeks don't even cut it! Give me 6.2 days without some type of cunnilingus from my baby and I'm a raging bitch!

Dawn Diva said...

I'm with you honey... 8 years!! I'm be somewhere in lock down... SERIOUSLY!! It's been 2 days already and I'm trying to keep from clicking at work, I need to see 3:30 and my boo quickly LMAO..

Hayzes Mic said...

Touch me not studs are women who aren't in touch with their womanhood enough to be touched by her mate - Especially studs. (I get a bit confused by those who like women but want to be men. Not being judgemental. Thas just a sidebar and me venting.)

I must be honest and say that I'd blow a freakin fuse if I have a lady and she's not meeting my intimate needs. I'm not a femme and I'm not a stud either. I'm me. I think its only fair that if you give satisfaction, that you receive it in return :D I have been told that I 'sounded like a bi*tch' when getting head, but I am a woman so what does one expect? Even though I am aggressive, that doesn't make me anything closer to a man than the level of testosterone in my system... me or any other woman for that matter.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...