Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You do the math... AKA: Today's WTF news...

I found this beauty over at another lgbt blog site that I love. www.southern4life.blogspot.com  
This map was featured in the New York Times. It shows a map of states where its legal for gays to marry and a map where its legal for one to marry their first cousin. Notice anything? 







So, I can't marry the woman of my dreams, who i'm sure would NOT  be genetically related to me in any way. However, I CAN marry someone who is a close blood relative of mine, and run the risk of producing physically and/or mentally disabled, or even still born children? Umm, ok. 


But there's something wrong with me...?


I'm done
*Twinkle*
Star

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...