Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Mustafa, hahahahahaha!" "Ooh say it again!" "Mustafa." "BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!"


It seems that I may have unintentionally (b*tch please) ruffled a few feathers with my last post. Im actually surprised at the number of emails I got about it, cuz I really was just playing around. The idea came to me when I was talking a friend about studs and stems and all that bullsh*t. It occurred to me that a lot of the things that have happened to myself, happened in an almost identical manner to at least two of my friends. With studs of course. I thought it  was kinda funny. Some of my stud buddys, not so much. Anyway, I wrote it quick, but from the heart. I do think that studs are some sneakiest little bastards alive and a large number of them are too dumb to know a good thing if it smacked them upside the damn head. I'm the marriage type and  it has been my experience that faithfulness and/or long lasting commitment are just NOT a studs stong points. But hey, new p*ssy used to fascinate me too, when I was like ummm  19.  Whatever. 
Here me loud and clear: This DOES NOT apply to all studs. Matter of fact, in Memphis, TN, there are some GREAT studs. Hardworking, real, honest, and into relationships. I just choose to make them friends instead of lovers, like a dummy. But I digress. 


In the interest of fairness, I have created the "Good Doggie" list. This list will contain those studs who are nice looking, great catches, just overall good "guys" that stupid femmes (yes I am acknowledging that there are plenty of dumb a*s femmes out there messing it up for the rest of us) keep effing over. These "Good Doggies" can usually be found hanging out with at least one of those other hyena assholes. Keep your eyes open girls. Birds of a feather DO NOT always flock together. Trust. 


Now, I am not a hypocrite nor am I narrow-minded. I know this ish goes both ways. However, as a femme, who was at one time in my life 100%certain of the type of woman I would end up with (long haired, thick, red-bone, and STUDDED OUT THE DAMN FRAME *wipes sweat*), I have to speak from my own perspective. 


The truth of the matter is this:


1. If you were offended, even slightly, then I probably hit a nerve. Do I give a damn.........*crickets*  Its my blog, I pay for it, I say what the hell I want. And  you will STILL love me. 
2. Stud (ism) is a state of mind. Not a dress code. If you're not as masculine when you're naked as you are with that damn fitted on, then you're just as fish *snaps* as I am.


To my Femme Chica's, shoot me an email if you want to know how to tell which one is the hyena and which one is the good dog. You have to have a trained eye cuz they run in the same pack and if you'e not careful you'll end up chasing  in love with the damn hyena. Even if you're lucky enough to catch her, its only temporary. 


Broaden you're horizons ladies. Dream big in the lesbian life. Just like straight folks. Don't just look for the "it" girl. There are some quiet kings out there that will give you the world on a string if given the opportunity.  A woman like me has Congress-woman wishes, and Damier dreams (thats Louis Vuitton, in case you didn't know). F*ck a dog. Literally... 


tick
tick
tick
tick 
you know what's next


See ya on capitol hill


*SIPS MUTHA F'N TEA*


*STAR*

4 comments:

mojo said...

lmao, dead on delivery... I am learning more than my fair share of what goes into being a smart stud and femme fatal. Nice blog.

Dawn Diva said...

and there you have it LOL!!! I love the "its my blog, i pay for it and you'll still love me" hehehe, and they will. But, I dont think anything was wrong with it. You were jus stating your opinion... there are dogs everywhere, gay, straight, bi and try LOL.. Like you said, you musta hit a nerve!! When you throw a rock in a crowd the only mf that hollas is the one that gets hit! POW!!!!

SISTAH STAR said...

See thats why both of you are some of my favorite people on the planet! ya'll just GET IT!

Chanel said...

"But hey, new p*ssy used to fascinate me too, when I was like ummm 19."

Amen and pass the plate

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...