Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Locked and Loaded... Returns Again

I have noticed that a particular blog that I follow, even though the owner doesn't particularly care for me, has started doing something VERY similar to my locked and loaded posts. I don't mind really, but ya'll know who started this foolishness. Anyway, I know ya'll love them and I miss doing them. So here goes:
__________________________________________________________________________________

I will be having some type of party on March 2nd 2010. Something big. I desearve it.

Never trust a big butt and a smile

A sounthern accent in North Cali will get you almost anything.

Sometimes love comes around, and it knocks you down. But I fight back.

They sell Verve Clicqot in Target out here. For $40. Ya'll know i'm in trouble, right?

Cali is good to me. Just like I knew she would be....

Uh Huh....

*Shining Bright*  *Sip Sip*

*STAR*

1 comment:

Chanel said...

lmao @ the southern accent in cali. Really?? Imma try one to see what it gets me. *shrug* And ummm... i know i better be gettin some kinda party invite, evite, text-vite sumthin. *side eye*

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...