Tuesday, November 3, 2009

On to the next one...

NOW BEFORE I WRITE THIS, I MUST SAY SOMETHING...
All of my posts are not directly related to me. Even when I don't say so. Listen to the message, don't shoot the messenger.
___________________________________________________________________________________


EVERYBODY'S RELATIONSHIP IS SHOT TO SH*T RIGHT NOW!!!
WTH? EVEN MY STRAIGHT FOLKS GOING THROUGH IT!!! IS THERE SOMETHING IN THE WATER? CAN'T BE THE SAME THING IN THE WATER IN TN, AL, CA, IL, AND GA?! CAN IT?



Come on people! How is it that everyone lost their minds at the same time? I have the Captain who's ex is still ACTING like they're in a relationship. Another one of my girls (who is married) is pregnant by some other random dude. One of my homies ex even went so far as to write up a fake lease to keep her out of her OWN damn apartment! AND another friend on the west coast, her girl actually went to the Laker game with her ex "cuz the tickets were free." Ummm, like them mofo's wasn't gonna have another 90 freaking games this season. Quit playing!!! Then my, ummm....well my swee...umm gir..my exxxx,  oh hell, I don't even know what to call her.

Every needs to go back their corners, wait for the bell to ring, and start the hell over again.


By the way, this technically qualifies as a"Locked and Loaded" post. In case ya'll hadn't noticed. 
*sips wine*
And Good Evening
*Starrrra*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...