Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hustlin' Backwards: No Beuno

I follow some GREAT blogs. One of my absolute FAVS is absolutebrook.com Brook is a unique personality (at least she seems so from her blog, I don't know her personally). She speaks her mind. A lot of opinions are a slap in the face to conventional beliefs. Ususally she's on some " put the mirror in your face" type-a-stuff, which I just love! Anyhoo, she did a post on a topic that I had been wanting to write about for the last couple of weeks. SEX WITH THE EX. I wanted to do post on this, not because I'm planning on participating, but because sooooo many people do it and end up regretting it in the end. I have discovered in my , ahem, research, that in the LGBT community, we tend to "dip back in" on average around three times before we just walk away. Bad idea. Doing the horizontal mambo with someone that you broke up with a long time ago just confuses any type of future relationship you two may have been able to salvage. Getting it on with someone you JUST broke up with makes it almost impossible for you to really get over and move on from the situation. Especially if you two really had something. Especially if the sex is good. You will NEVER be able to let go of someone that you loved if you keep having sex with them. Lesbians are the worst at this. Women are such emotional creatures and we equate so many things with sex that make it much more than a physical thing. So if ever anyone who reads this takes a piece of advice from this little blog of mine, let it be this: DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOUR EX!!! DONT DO IT, BAD IDEA, RUUUUUNNNNNN!!


Consider the reasons that you are not with that person. Did they disrespect you, did you cheat on them, where they dishonest, abusive?  Whatever the reason is, it was strong enough and important enough to at least one of you to make you end the relationship. That should also translate into " you dont desearve this good good" either. P*ssy will never make anyone do anything for too long (except white men). No matter how good it is. Its a bonus, its an extra. People stay with folks that are terrible in bed ALL THE TIME. Don't confuse good sex with good treatment. If it ain't worth being with that person, then it damn sure ain't worth sleeping with that person. I'm just saying... 


Thats all.


*Star*

2 comments:

Dawn Diva said...

So WHY the hell can I still not follow you dawg? So confused.. Anywho, I agree, this is TOTALLY a bad idea. Everything you said is the truth, and you have to also add that if you hop back in the sack w/ your ex, SOMEBODY could take that ish the wrong way. Personally, I started dealing back with an ex before simply because I hadnt found anybody else to date and had nobody else I wanted to give the goodies to. Therefore, I figured my best bet was him. HONEY NO! That mf got to thinking we were heading towards working things out.. NO BOO BOO, that aint it! Girl, even pulled a damn pop up while I had company one time. He didnt even do that kinda ish when we were together LOL. The best bet is NO SEX FOR THE EX... and good evening!

SISTAH STAR said...

@DivaDish. This has NEVER been a problem for me. However... But anyways... Google should link you to my blog,hell, the like the damn CIA so it shouldn't be a problem. Who knows...

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...