Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My take on Lesbian Zodiac Signs...


Im going to try and do this from just My memory and in order. Don't shoot me if I mess it up.

Aries: Sensitive and Stubborn, but fiercely Loyal. Very sexual. If you get one to actulluy fall in love with you AND be faithful to you. You are officially the bomb.com

Taurus: Similar to Aries. BEYOND stubborn.Fighters, not quite as sexual, but lots of fun.

Gemini: Two sided, but not necessarily two faced. Just watch your back and pick your battles wisely. You're only one person, but you're fighting two.

Cancer: Super sensitive, Super loyal, very determined

Leo: Ummm, no thanks

Virgo: *Clears throat* RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Libra: Cool

Scorpio: Cool

Sagitarius: Together and driven. Family oriented. Lots of fun. Great in bed/on the island in the kitchen/in the car...

Capricorn: I've never met one that was ever wrong about anything...in their own heads.

Aquarius: Cool, most of the time. (but that could be said about anyone)

Pisces: Without a doubt the most unbelieveably amazing lovers. Without a doubt, the least compassionate people.

*Star*

1 comment:

PEACHES said...

Damn, she's a Sagittarius.......and with the exception of "TOGETHER", this is SO TRUE about her... UUGGHHHH!!!

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...