Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Locked and Loaded

Ya'll Knew One of These Was Coming Right?
Ok here we go...

My ex-husband is about as dumb as a bag of hair.

My homegirl Peaches can whoop all my other friends asses, including the dudes.

I can not wait to get these two biz deals off the ground!

I love makeup, but I never wear any outside of work.

It appears as if I was mistaken about something VERY important.

It aint were you from, it's where you at. My mind is in the Bay, my heart is in the bottom of the ocean.

If I saw Rush Limbaugh in the street, I would punch him in his fat, bloated, bullshit filled belly.

Conservative black people give me nightmares.

Everytime I see Drake on t.v. I get nervous.

Right now, I am starving.


I could care less if Nicki Minaj's/Amber Rose/Kim Kardashian butt is real. Angela Lola Love, on the other hand, should return her ass as soon as possible.Beacause she CLEARLY got a defective model.

                                                                    





NO BEUNO
Thats all...
*STAR*

1 comment:

Dawn Diva said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA.. you are classic.. You hit the nail on the head w/ the ass run down.. Lola looks a FOOL UGH...

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...