Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Turned out...


How in the hell do you get turned gay? Its not like being turned into a crack head. There is no chemical process that occurs to you cellular makeup once you have a homosexual encounter. Its not like heroin, where your hooked after the first hit. I mean, I totally understand that there are some sick twisted mf's in this world who prey on the young and the weak. I understand that sometimes habits are hard to break. What I don't understand is if you're a full grown adult, who may have been abused or molested and you DID NOT like it, why, as an adult would you continue? Humans are creatures of habit. Habits are made to be broken. If you cant break them on your own, there are places you can go for help...If you want it.
I'm not gay because I was abused sexually by a woman as a child. I am simply not attracted to men. No biggie. However, I just can't buy into the whole, "I was molested as a child and that made me gay and now (15-20yrs later, no less) I know better and do better." 
Umm, sorry but wedontbelieveyouyouneedmorepeople.
Get outta here.
This "turning out pehenomenon is especially prevalent in the black community. If I here one more case of " I went to chuuch and now I'm not gay no mo' imma scream.
*sidenote* Before ya'll jump on me, yes I believe God answers prayers and whatever your genuine prayer is, I know he can do it. However, I think being gay is akin to having curly hair or dark skin. So unless the good Lord is running around making b*tches look like Beyonce every time they ask, I just don't think he's gonna being changing sexuality each and every time you ask.
Anyhoo... It just seems to me as though the easiest cop out is to say that someone, usually a close friend or family member did something to you to make you want to taste the rainbow. That way you don't have to say that you actually are attracted to the opposite sex.

I do believe that Turning Out is more believable when it comes to men than women. Lesbian sexual practices are generally the same as what would occur physically between a man and a woman. With men, its a different ballgame. A male and female are not normally partaking in the, ahem,  options that are available between two dudes. Once men are exposed to something that feels good, they go to ri-damn-diculous lengths to recreate and maintain that feeling. This is where you get the down low brotha's from, but that's an entirely different blog.
For Lesbians (especially "studs") its like some dumb a*s right of passage to be running around "turning out" straight chicks. Let me tell ya'll something, bi-curiosity is as big an epidemic as bitchassness. Its just less feared. Since it's the cool thing now to be gay, there's a young dumb college freshmen just waiting on some manly upperclassmen to come bust her down on the late night tip then parade her around campus as her new piece. Its a win -win situation for both of you dummies.  Not a good look to the real world , but I digress.

Let me put on my Westwood hat right quicl and wrap this thing up.

Gay is not fun in America. Its not easy at all. However for some of us, its real life. Please stop fronting, faking and acting like the fact that you want go in (yeah, go in) is err'body else's damn fault. If you grown, ain't nobody holding a 9mm to ya head making you sneak over to your homegirl's house, late nite, trying to get her outta her underwear. Stop Playing... Ya'll gettin on my nerves.

*StAR*

1 comment:

PEACHES said...

OK, MINE TOO! The real truth of the matter is that there is no need to "make up" a reason, it just IS WHAT IT IS! Some folk are attacted to members of the opposite sex, and some are NOT, PERIOD. Claiming to have been "turned gay" is an excuse bred of fear and the worry of not being accepted......Here's a little something to consider: NOBODY can stand at that gate and speak for you, when Judgement Day comes, only ONE judgement of you will COUNT, and it's not that of your Mom, Dad, Sister or Friend who you are so afraid to let know you are homosexual.....It's not the nigga you used to date who you don't want to know that you like girls, and guess what, it's not even your Grandma, for whom you go to GREAT lengths to keep your secret a "secret".....Let this shit GO and LIVE people, stop just existing in someone else's shadow of what you SHOULD be.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...