Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Certified Hot

YEP. I EFFS WITH THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE. Nicki Minaj is hot, obviously, but I could listen to her lyrics and not want to rip my ear drums out. I was feeling her before I saw her live. After that it was a wrap. She seems the same in person as on her mixtape. Like her persona is not just a persona, its her personality. I remember how I used to go so hard for Foxy Brown, then I saw her live and I she sounded like DMX! Nothing at all like she lounded on her cd. It was such a let down that I didn't even want to meet her after that. Nicki Minaj is like a real live rapping Barbie Doll. It's pretty freaking cool. Girl got skills. Period. Just listen to what she says in on this track. Certified Hot.Get with it Barbies and Kens!

*STAR*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

foxy is way hotta lyrically ..

but her & nicki are cool

as per foxy's twitter page

@ www.twitter.com/foxydondiva

SISTAH STAR said...

Sorry buddy! I absolutely disagree with you on that one. There is no way Foxy could ever see Nicki in the cipher. Period, the end. Lol They may be friends, but they ARE NOT peers.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...