Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm not stopping...

I got a LOT of comments on my last post about being "Turned Out." All of them came to my blackberry though. After the 10th one I was about to scream. I love ya'll, truly I do, but lets go over this one mo'gin. This is a blog. It is my public forum to the world. Feel free to comment on anything I say on sistahstar.com. Feel free to do it on SISTAHSTAR.COM. I get credit for anything said on here and I get advertising, and its important to me. So the next time I saw something that you find funny/crazy/ interesting/grammatically effed up (which will happen often cuz I blog lit half the time), please click the little link at the bottom that says, 0 comments (or however many comments there may be) and tell the world how you feel. You can even post anonymously, like my beloved girlfriend, (side-eyeing, hmph).
Another thing that I have found out is that I have a lot of supporters who are straight, and because of that they won't join my blog. I have been told by many a straight chick how much they like what i'm saying and how funny they think I am, but they can't follow the purple brick road... Unfortunate. Again, I say you can be anonymous on here. No problem. I just wnat to know that i'm getting through to somebody. If my little blog causes one young "lady' not to fight her friend in the club over their homegirl or stops one young man from leaving home with a rainbow belt/suspenders/earring/ combination, than I will feel like a success.
Ok thats all for now...
Thanks guys
*Star*

2 comments:

mlondon said...

Oh so u r supposedly a "lesbian" or "gay" if u follow da purple brick road??? Well cuz as u kno, I'm straight fasho, but i'm gone support my kinfolk...plus da fact dat u r jus reDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS!!! So 4 all those afraid of what people will think of them if their face is seen on here, i sadly shake my head because they obviously don't kno who they really are or for that matter, their friends don't kno who they really are! And who da hell CARES what sumbody who DON'T kno u thinks! Tragic! Keep doin u cuz!!!

SISTAH STAR said...

My thing with the purple brick road is follow along if you want to see where this goes, this thought process of mine. NOT THAT ANYONE ELSE IS GAY, BUT ME! Folks stay on my reserve nerve. But thanks cuz for the support as always. And by the way, here's some info for the stupid people. I have far more straight friends and family than gay. I like who I like and who they sleep with does not concern me.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...