Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Fail @ Life




Everybody always says that they aren't with any drama and they avoid it all cost and yada yada yada. There are those who truly mean it when they say this. However, it is my true and firm belief that, in the life, there are a great many who not only stay in some drama, they seek it out and can not live without it. One such individual crossed paths with me and a couple friends of mine a few weeks ago. This particular individual used to be an acquaintance of mine and, as far as I knew, was still an acquaintance of mine until I had to shame her ass in front of her coworkers. I spoke to her, being cool, she barked, I bite. Simple. My ex just happened to be with us when this happened so you can imagine how that went. Ok, whatever, move forward. Last night I am RUDELY awakened by my phone blowing up. I'm thinking somebody must be dead or dying calling me like that. Not at all the case. My ex is out chilling and the previously mentioned former acquaintance just happens to be out with her crew. They see each other and sparks start flying. So my ex is on my phone telling me that if she goes to jail tonight, I need to bail her out. (well of course, im gonna bail you out, but if you go to jail for fighting that loser in the club your ass will most definitely sit there 24 hours before I come and get you out). That fool is top flight security of the world, you (the ex) works for the damn sheriffs department. Who's gonna lose more? See my ex is a country bama ass, "I'll fight you to the death in the dirt on principle," type of girl. She drives me literally insane, but she's good as gold. So I tell her to get outta there cuz we, as a crew, are far too fly to fight in the club. However, the aqauintence is a, "I think i'm Boosie bad azz even though life has taught me otherwise plenty of times," type. Needless to say I say f*ck it and go back to sleep. I find out the next day that all was well, but there is a storm brewing and I know it.
The impending storm is the direct result of little miss top flight being one of those drama types. If you know more than five lesbians this description will make perfect sense to you. This girl tries, pretends, tells herself that she is a man and this is how a man acts. Walking around all day with her chest all stuck out. Got the girlfriend with the head to toe Holidays outfit on, full head of synthetic hair, 3.5 inch (hot pink) acrylics, plastic shoes that never touch the ground, etc.  She rides with her fake watch hanging out the window, cuz to her, thats what real niggaz do, she slaps her girlfriend around cuz to her, thats what real niggas do. Blah, blah, blah...
What she fails to realize or is to stupid to recognize is that real bitches don't eff with dudes that act like that cuz that aint real either. So why in the hell would a real bitch eff with a female that acts like a fake dude? Too many angles, not enough time.
I know drama-lovers come in all shapes and sizes. I have been told that I am excessively hard on the gay community. I don't think so. I think I just state facts and to me it appears that every 6th gay person falls into this unfortunate category. And I am sick to death of these b*tches. I wonder if we gave them their own night at the club would they eventually just get rid of each other for the rest of us? That sounds like a good idea. I may have to look into that. I'll call it Drama-Zone , hosted by Drama-free, featuing DJdrama.. Lol. I like that.
You heffas get on my reserve f*cking nerve..
*STAR*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I like making my comments count and I thought that in order to make that happen, I had to create a google mail account and sign in and then join and... *sigh*, but I read the whole not commenting on chit so I decided to post anyway I could. I mean cause you DO have me rolling (ex. "Got the girlfriend with the head to toe Holidays outfit on..." *DEAD*) I hate that some of what you speak on is TRUE (SMH @ Memphis), but you keep real (oh that was so 1987). Anyhoo, reading your blog helps my work day so much better (thanks!) and I'll be leaving more comments from now on. -SimplyMe

SISTAH STAR said...

@Anonymous-well thanks for commenting. I hope I continue to amuse u (said with all the sarcasm I can muster), because I really appreciate the support.
Really though, I just call it all like I see it. As stated before, these folks get on my reserve f*cking nerve, chile.
Quick question, um are you family? email me. Because you do confuzzle me dear. LOL

Anonymous said...

No I'm not family. Lol Maybe I've just been reading too much from family... I LOVE Kid Fury's site (sofurious.com) Ya know, I wondered about that as I was typing too. Certain phrases and words that I like tend to only be used by "family" but don't be confuzzed by me. I'm just comfortable in any element. -SimplyMe

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...