Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Drama and my Momma: Ep 2


I love my momma ( in my best Sophia voice) Lawd knows ah do. But she gets on my last damn nerve. Here's the latest in our drama:

Through no fault of my own, my mother finds her way onto Facebook. Ok fine. Then, several of my close friends from high school and elementary school start reconnecting with her. Cool. My moms is fun if she is nothing else. She was always the mom that my friends wanted to hang with and all that. I have often said that this was because they didnt have to live with her ass, but thats how it goes. Whatever. Anyway, a couple weeks ago I posted some random pics of my son and I and she made some super funny remarks on my wall. However, my BFF from high school also posted some pics of herself and her new boo on her wall. She commented that he was great and wonderful and maybe "the one." Now anyone  who follows me on Twitter/Facebook is perfectly aware of my sexuality. As is my mother of course. I don't expect anything like acceptance or even understanding from my mom. Just peace, but I digress. My beloved MOTHER decides to comment on my BFF's picture by saying the following: 

"are u sure he is the one, if so I'd like to order one for my daughter"

NO SHIT.

All I said in response was something like,"ya'll think I be making this ish up about how crunk moms is." Moving on.Day before yesterday I posted something on my wall about me having to go ham on my server @ my favorite lunch spot cuz this "nigga wit a taco" always be flirting with me. On this particular day, he decides to actually sit his ass down at my booth while im trying to eat and chill. Um hell -to-the-naw!

My Mother took it upon herself to say the following. On Facebook.   
"Do we really have to use such language? Everything on Facebook follows you the rest of your life.You never know what life has in store for you. You could become famous and the first thing the public will say is look at what she wrote on her Facebook page.Your employer may read this. The N word was buried. Its not good grammar for a proffessional. Now can everybody agree and say amen." 
Ok that did it. First of all, I don't say anything in cyberspace that I am ashamed of. I know how to comduct myself on the damn internet. Several of my staff and coworkers are my facebool friends and twitter followers. I told my brother to get his momma the hell up off Facebook two weeks ago. What the hell? But he thought the shit was funny. See the way it works with him and I is this, as long as she's messing with me, she ain't messing withhim. So clearly he didnt listen. Whos momma goes ham on them on FACEBOOK?! To make it all worse is the fact that she was over here, at my house, apparently 15 minuits after she posted the shit. Then when she leaves, I get on facebook and BAM! Umm, so you couldn't just SAY that to me. You felt it was more appropritate to post that shit on FACEBOOK? Right. Gotcha.

First thing this morning I get a phone call from her asking me why I blocked her ass. HMPH. You figure it out.

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...