Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Im a pirate!

I got rid of my broadband card about 2 months ago. Right around the time I got my new laptop. So, instead of getting another ISP, I politely jumped on my good neighbor's connection. I mean hell, they left it unlocked so clearly they didn't mind, right? Well, as I'm sure you've noticed, I haven't been posting much in the last week. This is due completely to the fact that my wonderful neighbors didn't pay Comcast and their ish got cut off. Ugh! Oh well. So I had to either bite the bullet or continue surfing from my phone. Uh, no thanks. So I will be back up and running by 1pm Thursday. Its a good thing too, because I got another laptop on the way for my son's room. If that boy can't get on TurboNick.com all hell is gonna break loss.Talk to you soon.
Love
She who can NOT catch a break
aka
*Star*

1 comment:

Monie said...

"my wonderful neighbors didn't pay Comcast and their ish got cut off. Ugh!"

Lmao!

I tried to use mu neighbors wireless but theirs is locked. I've been thinking about getting a broadband card, did you like it?

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...