Thursday, August 13, 2009

Locked and Loaded

Yep, i'm reloaded. Here we go.

What happpend to sitcomes? Everything is reality T.V. now. Most of it sucks.

LilDuvall said: I bet the real housewives of New York and Orange County looking @ the real housewives of Atlanta like, "who are these broke bitches?"

Long distance relationships suck.

Thanks for everything, Whiteface. You are the best.

I need a new a new gay BOYfriend.

Drake looks like he's a couple cromosomes short of a full deck.

Lil Wayne gotta have the most potent sperm in the world.

I know i'm a great makeup artist. Do not question my skills just cuz YOU dont look like Halle Berry when i'm done. My skills are the bomb. You need to change you perceptions.

If a person tells or shows you they're crazy, take them for their word. I didn't, and I ended up in intensive care for a week.

Watch out, cuz I will turn your tacky ass in to youknowyoudeadazzwrong.com with the quickness. Wut up Mo?!

I. AM. LIT.

LATER
STAR

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...