Tuesday, August 11, 2009

#BIG ASS BLUBERRY FAIL!!!!!

-I tried to do this as a link to youknowyoudeadazzwrong.com , but technology wasn't on my side with this one. Make sure you mosey on over there to see the comments and what not about the above hot ass mess.
-Now for my thoughts on the um, matter.

There is an epidemic in the black lesbian community. It will henceforth be known as the "Big, Tacky Ass, Old Head Stud Situation." Why are there so many big ass studs that dress like this? Why are they almost always over age 35. Clearly I missed the memo on how and why it's cool to dress like the ringmaster @ the damn Universoul Circus! I think a triple B is in order here: Boo, Bitch, Bye!
Now, be clear that I am not picking on the poor, heavyset, misguided fashion murderer above. Well not specifically. I am picking on the group that she belongs to. If you are a black lesbian, you can't honestly tell me that you haven't seen a real life member of this club and thought (or said) why is she wearing those royal blue dickie shorts and that damn yellow and blue tall tee? Why doesn't she get a better bra? WHYYYYYYYYYY???!!!!
It isn't going to stop. It probably will continue to get worse. So I guess I'm just going to have to suffer in silence on this one.
Yeah right! Every time I see this mess I will be laughing hard and loud. Hey, if you got the "nuts" to dress like that in public, then you outta have the wherewithal to handle being looked at like the science fair project you are. Period.
Yeah I said it... What?

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...