Friday, August 14, 2009

BAD GYRL ALERT (Locked and Loaded)


When people do things that piss other people off, why do they get made at the responses that follow? I mean really. Lets say you're dating someone. Then you do something that tells the person you're dating that you don't really believe in them or what they have shown you. Is it fair for you to get mad at that person for moving on. I dont think so.


How is it that wine can taste like Sprite, but get you drunk like Patron?


I hate two faced people, but I am a magnet for they ass, sh*t.


Did anyone see Anita Baker on the BET tribute to Mary J. Blige? I have two words: Cougar and Smash


My 2 cousins are preggers, my good friend is preggers. They wonder why I don't drink the water @ they houses. Really


My son jacked up another kid @ school today. So his ass will be getting jacked up @home tonight.


Michell Obama's eyebrows scare the sh*t out of me.


I am officially sending out exclusive invitations for the SMASH Olympics. The first two invites will be sent to Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose (of course).


There's more wine in the fridge. I gotta get back to the biz.


YEAH!

Star

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...