Sunday, July 5, 2009

I really needed this.

After sitting through yet another display of black women's ass being portrayed as the only meaningful part of their body ( i'm watching MTV Jams) in Drake's new video, I thought I had better feed my soul with something worthwhile. Quickly. For those of you not up on her, this is Hanifah Walidah. She...is... the Truth. She is not a conventional beauty or a conventional artist, but she is hot to death. Celibrate something different, and better. Listen to the lyrics, don't just check out the track. Definately GOole-worthy. Enjoy...

Nik

1 comment:

Going Clean said...

enjoyed this video...very deep and actually uplifting.

TD
trishasdaughter@blogspot.com

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...