Sunday, July 5, 2009

I CANT JUST SIT BACK...





Yesterday a well known lesbian couple around town their annual pool party. When I tell you these two are living nice, I mean just that. Their home is absolutely beautiful. Blessed, that's all I can say.


Anyways, I didn't got to the actual pool party because I had to work the plantation,of course. I did, however, go to the afterparty last night. What I MUST discuss is the fact that after the pool several of the party goers opted NOT to go home and wash they asses. They decided against putting on actual party clothes and came straight to the club in their swimwear.


HUH? Yeah. I know.


Now, I am not saying that everyone looked a fool. There were some pretty swim covers that looked like nice sundresses and such. That made a little more sense. However, I just didn't get the logic behind being at an actual club; a bar and grill, in a 2 piece bikini and and a fishnet cover. The only saving grace for me was the fact that the "young ladies" were not throwed off completely, due to the fact that all of their quick weaves and lace fronts were still in "perfect" condition. Cuz clearly, these chica's were not at the pool party to get wet. Oh no maam, you do not spend the amount of time in da booty shop that some of them obviously did, just to go to a swim party and, gasp, swim! Ohhh lawd, I...just...cant.


And the other thing. The after party was at this spot called 2 FOR 1 Bar and Grill. Its a straight spot that was basically rented out for the party. However, some of the straight regulars did not get the memo. So there where a few hetero couples sprinkled here and there. Looking at everybody like WUT IN THE SWEETBOOTY HELL???!!! Then, of course, there just HAD TO BE A DAMN SHOW. Cuz you now "we" just can't party and enjoy music and dance, "we" GOTS to watch people do bad Karaoke and lip sync to their favorite song. Oh yeah, and did I mention the guys that were trying to get their Soldier Boy on? Yep. They had created a song with a correspondng dance routine to go with it. Mid party, the music stops, and these dudes get on stage and announce that they have a new dance that we needed to learn. Yep. Sure did. I love it here.


Nik


No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...