Thursday, July 9, 2009

I just had the best meeting with a photographer friend of mine. He was so uplifting and hungry! I love it when people are not jaded by life or success or whatever. I remember when I was just starting out doing makeup. I had little support from my family and was learning everything on my own. I still sometimes feel that way now. There will never come a day when I am not trying to learn something. With or without the support of certain peole, I will continue. In this life, I am continuosly trying to be the best Nikki that I can be. That is something that only I can bring into reality. So no matter how hard others may work to keep me from believing and receiving, I will continue. My talents are just that, gifts from God. I will not waste them. Nor will I allow anyone to tell me that my talents are being wasted because of who I may love. So Im going to keep doing me and if that makes anyone mad, sad, or uncomfortable, well then that's just too damn bad. Don't ya love how I can relate any and everything back to me being gay? I know you do.

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...