Thursday, June 4, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Being a lesbian has only served to make my relationship with my mother worse. I would have never that possible, but oh well. One of the more interesting things about my mother is that she is actually the woman who gave birth to me. My daddy, on the other hand, came into my life when I was just a baby and he treats me like a princess. Always has. Sometimes I think that man hung the moon and stars (and i LOVE stars) in the sky just for me. My sexual orientation doesn't piss him off nearly as much as the fact that I jacked the limit back up on my Macy's card after he paid it off-twice. Now that REALLY makes him mad. Its funny, cuz, to me there are things that matter and things that don't. One of the things that just doesn't (or at least shouldn't) matter, as far as I'm concerned, are my sleeping arrangements. I mean, really, who cares? It's just so very strange to me that a person who is not genetically attached to me any way, shape, or form, loves me for me, and my very own mother has completely drank the Kool-aid and is driving me insane. Well, she's'trying to anyways. Once again, im supremely agigtated...again. This will be a recurring theme on this blog. Sorry folks.

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...