Tuesday, June 2, 2009

some things you should know.

1. I am not ashamed of who or what I am. So sending me messages talking all sideways to me doesnt bother me at all. Chances are that i've been called a whole lot worse by a whole lot better.

2.I'm probably not going to be posting much until after I get my new laptop.So be a little more patient with me, please and thank you.

3.I've had many lives, each one better than the last. I believe this one to best one yet.

4.I have always taken care of a LOT of people, but now its time to care of me.

Just wanted to get that off my chest

-Sistah-
Nik

3.

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...