Monday, May 18, 2009

Just let go, dayum.

Its interesting that this fell into MY lap the other day, but if I'm going to stick to my concrete rule that no one and nothing are above getting blogged about then I must speak on this one.
So I got a homegirl out in California. She has an ex that we affectionately refer to as Psycho
Kitty. THIS... CHICK... IS... CRAZY. Just since I've known of this girl (which has not been that long) she has done so much extra ish that even I can't keep up. The bottom line is this. When a mofo doesn't want to f*ck with you anymore, then they don't want to f*ck with you anymore! Why is it necessary to send threatening text messages (I would recommend saving every single one of them)? Why start shit in a club, especially when that just leaves a million witnesses to your psychosis? Why is necessary for the new jump off to interject their 1.5 cents into the situation, when you have no idea who they are or where they come from? Wait, I do know the answer to that one. It's because New Boo has heard "all about how evil, horrible, and terrible you are, yet you have heard nothing about them. Actually, New Boo is probably sick and fucking tired of hearing about you, but oh well. I find that one pretty damn funny actually, but I digress. Anyways, what's the logic behind all the crazy ex stalker sh*t? Is it some unwritten rule that one person must go nuts during breakup? I must interject my disclaimer here, and get used to hearing this one: This foolishness is not exclusive to the family, it's just so amplified because our circle is so much smaller and concentrated. For straight people there are six degrees of separation from one person to the next. With us, there's only three degrees. Basically, we live in a fishbowl. Not only are we (the community) all watching each other, the straight world is watching us too. Everything is magnified to the inth freaking degree. We make ourselves look stupid. So allow me to issue this public service announcement: Ex's, please learn to let go. Move on, and be very careful what you send in a text message. Ex's new piece, understand that in the grander scheme of things, you don't even exist. I mean it's sad, but so very true. Can everyone just grow up? Everything ain't for everybody and you can't always deal with people just because you pity them. If a mofo was crazy with one, chances are they'll be crazy with you. Oh and to my homegirl out in the Bay that made me think about all this, that bitch sounds like she might need to be commited. Hide your kitchen knives...

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...