Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I want to give facebook a hug. And flip twitter the bird.

I love how when you block someone on facebook, they are COMPLETELY shut off from your wall. Perfect example: my beloved ex wife and my mother. If we comment on the same person's status, I can't see them and they can't see me. Its a thing of beauty. Twitter, however, hasn't caught up yet. So unfortunately, someone else that I love dearly, but have no respect for keeps gertting re-tweeted into my fucking timeline. This throws a huge monkey wrench in my fantasy that this sad individual was really just a figment of my imagination. I have almost convinced myself that our entire relationship was just something I made up in my head while I was in the hospital. But just as soon as I really start to beleive it, up she pops in my fucking timeline.
Lovely...
Star.

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...