Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The great State of Tennessee and DADT/WTF NEWS

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/judge-lesbians-military-turn-straight/

This assclown basically belives that gay men should not be allowed in the military, but Lesbians should. That way the good upstanding straight G.I.'s will not be forced to put up with their gay counterparts, but will be given the opportunity to "straighten out" the lesbians. Click the link to find out how he thinks they should go about achieving that momentous feat. 
I absolutely can not.

1 comment:

hayzesmic said...

This is the most insane statement I have ever heard. Never in my life have I ever read such ignorance. Someone should tell Mr. hillbilly judge that REAL lesbians cannot be dicked down and changed to like a man EVER...but more than that, a real lesbian definitely cannot be raped by a man and began desiring his ass either. This guy is definitely on some hillbilly nicca shit and needs to be kicked off his damn high horse. I feel sorry for whomever raised his ass. His ideas make them look like total assholes.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...