Friday, May 14, 2010

MY WISH LIST...

Since I haven't gotten a birthday or Christmas present in 2 years (not including the Mercedes I bought myself), I thought I would put together this little wish list for you all. So listen up lurkers, followers, and anyone else who may want to take pity on me *cue violins*.


1 Christian Louboutin Greissimo Pump size 8.5 9
2 new rims for the new whip (stock only, no hood ish for my baby)
3 amex gift cards (in any amount over $100)
4 target gift cards (in any amount over $30)
5 MAC Book pro
6 purple ipod
7 purple ipod
8 purple ipod
9 purple ipod
10PURPLE F*CKING IPOD

Feel free to start anywhere on the list. 

KAYTHNXBYE


*Twinkle*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...