Monday, May 10, 2010

Locked and Loaded... You know u miss it

i am without a doubt, a ride or die girl. but dont do no f*ck sh*t in front of me now that I have kids.

after "the incident" i realized who my associates where. after I healed, i  realized who the wolves in sheep's clothing where. i see you

the woman i treated the absolute worst, is the person who loves me the absolute most. that b*tch is ride or die.

relationships are not for everyone. unfortunately, those people are hella sexy and hella charismatic. and so good in bed.fml

stop trying to keep b*tches that dont want to be kept.

some sh*t is unacceptable.

if it aint about a dollar it aint about me neither..... I was off that for a minute, but im back on it with a vengeance

twitter and skype has saved my sanity. keeps me  connected to the one stud that i dont think is in any way full of sh*t, with the shit, on that bullsh*t, or ratchet. cuz this damn blackberry is a piece of crap.

i'm getting married next year.

*STAR*

3 comments:

Hayzes Mic said...

Wow lol...Talk about random ranting lol. Loved it tho! U did make me think about the whole idea of knowing who your real friends are after your ordeal... Mane that shyt is serious! All it takes is a lil heat to bring all the bullshit to surface. I hate drama, but I welcome a lil heat every once in a while. Its what sorts the real from da fake. Hmm...maybe it wouldn't matter either way tho cuz I normally stand alone... and i'm soooo happy with that. I don't think a lot of kids parents spoke the 'code of friendship' nor portrayed it to them.

SISTAH STAR said...

Yeah, It quickly separated the real from the fake. And the true blue from them all! The real ones are still right beside me right to this day. One of them, you happen to know VERY well... POW!

Hayzes Mic said...

Well if its someone I know that means that he/she is still by your side and not one of the idiots who you found out to be fake... this better be the case. And if it is someone I know and they're still by your side...i'm lol'in and smfh lol

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...