Sunday, February 7, 2010

MY PO' LIL NEGLECTED BLOG....






SISTAHSTAR.COM is my pet project. I love it with my whole heart. However, I have been (once again) severely neglecting it. Its not because I'm too busy, or because I don't have anything to post. Its actually just the opposite. There is soooooooo much info floating around for me to write about that I get overwhelmed. I have about 15 half written posts that are just sitting there waiting to be finished a released. Not even gonna say when I'll release them. Either way, Im still here guys. Hope your still here with me...


Love you guys


*STAR*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...