Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hyena's have brains! Well I'll be damned! LOL









I get post ideas from the strangest places sometimes.
Anyway...
____________________________________________________________________________________


What makes you gay? I mean, not did something occur to you in your life to make you become attracted to the same sex. I mean, what is it specifically? Is it the attraction or the act? Let me explain the question.


Would you consider a man gay if he liked for his wife to use a strap on him? Never had any desire to actually be physical with a man. He just enjoyed being penetrated, by his wife, whom he loves dearly.


What about a cross-dressing man who only dates women. No homosexual tendencies, just REALLY enjoys womens clothing and women. Strange I know, but it happens. 


Would you consider either of the people in question gay? Why or why not? 


Let ya girl know...


*Twinkle*



No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...