Sunday, December 13, 2009

You could learn a lot from a homewreker, in the right outfit.



REASONS WHY I LOVE THIS SONG AND VIDEO

#5 Ms. Sleeze Keys reminds me that even world class, amazingly talented, stunningly beautiful celebs get into hoe-sh*t every now and then. Of the 50-11 million SINGLE men and women (please believe that Ms. Keys gets down) that would die for this chic, she picks Swizz Beats ugly, big-nosed, MARRIED a*s. 


#4 The lyrics are super honest and real. She's saying something positive but it doesn't sound like EVERY OTHER heartbreak song


#3 Her makeup is BANGING


#2 That purple bodysuit


#1 The rear view of her in the above mentioned purple bodysuit is doing something to my spirit.




*STAAAAAAAAHHHHHH*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...