Sunday, December 6, 2009

Go back 2 what you know.

As I'm sure you all have noticed I haven't posted in a minute. I'm just getting settled in the bay and am truly loving it. Because of the stress of moving I haven't really had the time or desire to write about the foolishness of others. Hanging with my girl Mo in Oakland re-inspired me, however. Right this moment we are at a "erotic poetry"set. No one is doing poetry. There is, however, one chick "singing" Erykah Bada. BADLY. Therefore, I realize there is a need for what I do. So people, Sistahstar is gonna have to make a comeback. Clearly, some folks think its safe to act ignant (yes, ignant) in public. No Ma'am. I'm back again bitches.

Watch out heffa's
*Star*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...