Monday, November 23, 2009

A Quick Update...

Just wanted to drop a line or two and let you guys know that i'm still here. I'm just super busy, but it's a good thing this time.I get the most most emails when I write personal stuff and the infamous Locked and Loaded posts. So i'm gonna do a "semi locked and loaded" post right quick. Just to tide you over until I get all this stuff where it needs to be.So here you go.
_________________________________________________________________________________

My hair has gotten way too long to deal with. Im trying really hard not to wack it all off. 


I have drank enough wine in the last week to completely destroy whats left of my liver...and yours. And i'm on my way to get more right now. 


Where can a sister get a decent soul food dinner around  here? I mean, is it really THAT hard to add salt to the flour BEFORE you put  the chicken in it? 


Just found out I get a 50% discount at Karmaloop.com! FOREVER!  Jesus take the magentic stripe off my credit card...


Why does Itunes hate so hard on PC users? They are really messing with my sanity right now. 


This no car note thing. I could totally get used to this. 


Packing sucks.


Moving sucks.


Being able to behold God all around you while standing out on your balcony, does NOT suck. 


Once you've had Verizon, every other cell phone carrier sucks. Period.


Last night my ex-husband proved, once again, that he is nothing more than a gigantic asshole and a glorified babysitter. 


My son is hilarious. I mean like Bernie Mac type of funny. He  gets it from his momma (in my Juvie the great voice)


The wine just kicked in...


I See ya Looking 


* That Damn Star*( is a cold piece of work)

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...