Thursday, November 12, 2009

Speak a Piece...

Those who don't do---teach
Those who don't believe---preach
So I would much rather seek
God through you
Confess my imperfection to you
So at least when our conversations are through
I wasn't bewitched with theological bullshit
from well dressed hustlers standing in the pulpit
I say to them game recognize game
Christ said church is where two or more are assembled in my name
and when i am with you
God is with me
and when i am inside you
God becomes we
And heaven and hell have no division
so in tuned that we no longer make love
we make religion

By: Six
________________________________________________________________________________________________
The things that be in my inbox.... whoo chyle....

*STAAARR*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...