Friday, November 13, 2009

I Told You These Rednecks Waz Gonna Clown.../WTF News...

A few weeks ago I did a post about the vandalism of the inclusion billboards that the MGLCC (Memphis Gay and Lesbian Center) had put up for National Coming Out Day. Following that incident there was a scheduled rally in support of the center and what they where trying to do. I stated that if they thought these dumb mo-mo's around here where just going to let go and let God, then they had another thing coming. I have been proven correct. Follow this link and watch the video.


MAN ACCUSED OF ATTEMPTED ARSON AT MEMPHIS GAY AND LESBIAN COMMUNITY CENTER

http://www.wmctv.com/global/category.asp?c=151146&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=15040&topVideoCatNoB=105461&topVideoCatNoC=117912&topVideoCatNoD=169582&topVideoCatNoE=106890&autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=4293707&flvUri=&thirdpartymrssurl=

________________________________________________________________________________________________

These ignant (yes, ignant) momo's make me ill...


*STAR*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...