Monday, October 26, 2009

Today I Exhaled






I have been arguing with IMEEM for about a half hour trying to make a player for my blog and it just aint working. Now I'm locked and loaded and sick of listening to this sad ish.


Here's what I had on NON-STOP repeat today:


1.Gravity, John Mayer
2.No one in the World, Anita Baker
3.Stronger, Mary J.
4.Part of the List, Ne-yo
5.Why Does She Stay, Ne-yo
6.Fall, J. Holiday
7.Superhuman, Knock em'Down Brown and Skeri Hilson
8.I'm Gonna Find Another You, John Mayer
9.Epiphany, Chrisette Michelle
10.Been So Long, Anita Baker
This mess is enough to make you slit your damn wrists... Enough.


Then I got the call from that good 801 area code. Please believe I changed up my playlist with the quickness! First I turned off all the music and thanked God for the way he is moving in my life. Funny how one door abruptly slams in your face, then so many others open up.
Anyhoo...
I also cleaned my severely neglected house, submitted an article to I-Bleed-Ink.com  and spent some much need quality time doing ME. All in all, I think today was a good day. 


That's all.
*Star*
Oh yeah, much love and hugs to the captain for once again saying the simplest thing and making it all better. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho6pqXrFFLM

I think you will like this.

SISTAH STAR said...

I think you secretly have a crush on me...Its ok, lots of people have crushes on me. lol Thanks buddy!

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25URKL26I04

This is my favorite.

This too WILL pass lady. Remember that.

Anonymous said...

I never keep secrets and never tell lies star...:o)

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...