Tuesday, August 4, 2009


I have seen an influx in a particular disease. It appears as though this particular disease is spreading faster than HIV and bitchassness put together( ok maybe not faster than bitchassness). What is this horrid disease, you ask. It is a new affliction known as "Stan-ism."

Stan-ism occurs when the infected decides to consistently stalk, call, follow, tweet, facebook etc. a person who has not only ignored them completely, but made it perfectly clear that they don't want to be bothered. Know let me be clear, I am not talking about fanatical admiration. Fuckkerihilson IS the SHYT, mind you. I mean the type of Stan-ism that causes one to call a person over and over and over again when they haven't responded in any way.Why wouldn't you get the damn hint. If you blow up someones phone and you haven't had a fight with or any real interaction at all with that person, good or bad, why not stop calling. Clearly, they are just not that into you. Oh, and I can promise, the victim of the Stan-ism , is playing all of your voice mails and forwarding all of your texts,tweets,facebook messages to/for all of their friends. You look like a damn fool. Stop now. Save yourself. No one can do it for you. The only cure is a cold turkey cut-off. That's the only way.


I hope this post is helpful to some sad Stan out there. I enjoy being helpful. If you find yourself too weak to go on as you implement your cold-turkey cut off, feel free to email me or leave a comment. I will play some of my old "Stan" mail from my last disaster of a relationship so you see just how big of a fool you are making of yourself. I got some good ones too. Hundreds of them. I doubt that anyone can bear to hear themselves sounding that stupid and pathetic once you've listened to what I have on MY voicemail. Plus I will help you visualize all of the friends and coworkers sitting up listening to you sound like a blubbering idiot as they huddle around laughing at your stupid ass... Whew, you will shake that Stan right off, real quick, promise. That should be all the intervention one should ever need.


Nik

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...