Friday, July 10, 2009

"EATN AINT CHEATN" ...LIKE HELL IT AINT!

Where did that fugged up saying even come from? Some straight man, running around on his wife, gets caught and says, "Baby, we didn't have sex, and eatin' aint cheatin'!" Then some sad excuse for a lesbian gets busted cheating on her girl and decides to try and use that stupid sh*t in her defense.

*Blank Effing Stare*

Why would anyone think that would work? I mean seriously. How are you going to fix your mouth (the same mouth doing the alleged "eating", mind you) to say some ol' fugged up mess like that. Dumb muthafuggas get on my damn nerves sometimes. I'm just saying.

*hoping off my soapbox*

Nik

1 comment:

bellenoir said...

I so agree. The first time I heard that was from a married man. I was sitting at a restaurant bar (alone) and he starts talking to me. He informs me that I should not worry because some 'old balding guy' like him isnt hitting on me...ok.

I made the mistake of telling him that it isn't his age or bald head that was the issue, it was the ring on his finger. He tells me that it is ok, becasue eating isnt cheating.

My dumb arse, thinking, yeah, we are in a restaurant bar, so i guess, agrees with him. No not so much. He starts talking bout all the other things tha are not 'cheating'. It took me like 5 minutes to realize what he meant by eatin...

No sir, no thanks, no way. Keep it moving juinor.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...