Wednesday, June 17, 2009

this bullsh*t

So ummm, yeah. I came out of my house finally. I figured Pride was as good a time as any to step out and try and have some fun. Uh, I was sadly mistaken. I live in Memphis(most of the time), and the trouble with that is the fact that there aint sh*t EVER poppin'. Not from lack of effort, but from lack of f*cking support and overall hating b.s. Soooo many people have tried to do things, you know, create stuff for the fam to do. But mofo's dont support shit. The only thing that ever stays crunk is the gay club cuz you know the new booty's are gonna party no matter what. But if you're over 22, wut the hell are you supposed to do at the gay club? Babysit? Chaperone? Wut?! I can't stand this shit not one more pride. I'm putting Memphis on blast. From here on out. I am a native and I have the RIGHT to speak on this shit.

I am going out every night this pride week. I'm going to document this from beginning to end. This should get very interesting.

*Note* I have video of some of the foolishness from last nights "event". As soon as I get my Blackberry to stop timing out while i'm uploading the video, i'll post it on here. It is hilarious.

Nik

1 comment:

Th3 Xp3erynce said...

I can't wait to hear more about what you have seen!

You still want that video for your subscribers? I have plenty time right now to do it. LOL<<< not really funny.

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...