Friday, June 26, 2009

BACK IN THE DAY!

Prom 1997
The homegirls Aarika, Camille, Me, and Raven
Young and fine and ready for the world! When I say we were inseparable, I mean just that. Camille, Raven and I basically lived at one anther's houses, and if hadn't been for these girls, I was destined for stud land. They threw some girly clothes on me sophomore year and its been on ever since. I loved these girls then and now. Never looked at them sideways, not once. Because my friends are not sexual beings to me. They are my friends, my family. That's it. Everything was so simple back then. Ah, well. Man, those were the days!!!

1 comment:

Des said...

Me n B have a bet.......which one is you???

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...