Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who Is Sistahstar?

Alright, now that I've had my nightly medication (half a bottle of Muscato)I think i'm about as prepared as I'll ever be to speak about myself.
Sooooo...

I am Nik. Let's just go with that because I can't stand my name. For the purposes of this blog i'm going to admit that yes, the dreaded "L" word does apply to me.

I...am...a...lesbian. Agh! Oh no! The horror!!!

Yep, I like girls, well women actually. Have for a very long time. This may come as a shock to some of my high school friends, but don't worry, I can promise that I wasn't looking at any of you. Soooo what does that mean? Do I dress like a guy? Not exactly, though I was a quite a tomboy until about my junior year of high school. Does it mean that I think I'm a man? Not at all. Trust that I firmly believe in being treated like a queen (cuz I am one :-). All it means is that I am attracted to the fairer sex and not males. I'm not a murderer, or a pedophile, or anything else that society tries to say that all homosexuals are. I am, however, a mother and a writer, an artist, a sister, a friend, and now, a serious blogger. For some reason, though, it appears that the only title anyone is interested in is that damn "L" word. Why is that? Don't know, but I have my theories.

What I'm interested in is us, you know, the fam. Why are we such a mess? I mean really. Hot messes everywhere you look. Fighting in the club EVERY WEEKEND over the same tired piece that everyone has had. Wearing rainbow belts with electric buckles that flash your "name". Chicks smacking they're partner around cuz it makes them feel more masculine. WTF?! I mean what's really good people?
Whoosaaa...whoosaaa...whoosaaa

Ok how about I stop right there. This post is already way too long. Let's just say that I have a few issues with my folks. Hopefully, I can resolve or at least gain a better understanding of some of this sh*t.

Bitchassness is very real people.

Its late.

Aiight

*Nik*

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...