Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gay for Pay

HBO has this series called Cathouse. It's all about the Moonlight Bunny Ranch outside of Vegas (you know, the spot where prostitution is legal). So there's this black chick on there that's talking about how she's not into girls at all, but it is, of course, something she'll do for the money. That got me thinking. In the real world there are sooooooooooo many people, guys and girls, that will go there because of what somebody will give them.I see it almost everyday.
Let's say a "straight" guy (dude #1) meets another guy (dude#2). #2 is paid. I mean ballin' out the frame. He has the big house the hot car(s), and is, at all times, fresh to death. Besides all of that, he's super cool and Very generous with his possessions. He's also gay. #2 is feeling #1 and makes that clear buy buying him expensive gifts, giving him money and all that other trick sh*t. #2's motives are clear. Because #1 is falling for the lifestyle he "plays along".All the way. Now what does that say about him? First of all, no "straight" man is about to be accepting gifts from another dude. Period. With men, if you're down, you're down. Face it. With women, its a bit more complicated. Anybody can lick your, well, you know, but it takes a lot more than that to make a dyke. You get my point, though. I'm just NOT about to believe that any dude who hasn't had the urge at least once is going to just be ok with getting poked in the a** in exchange for some nice gifts. I'm just saying...

No comments:

*SISTAHSTAR*

My photo
I could rant and rave about me all day. I am one of my favorite subjects. Soon I'll be one of yours too.
Powered By Blogger

COPYWRITTEN, SO DONT COPY ME...